"Welcome To My Blog"

Over the years I've spent countless hours in prayer and studying the word of God. What I've discovered is that our relationship with our heavenly Father is the very foundation of prayer. It's learning to receive God's love, and allowing His love to flow through us to those around us. Through prayer, total life transformation takes place as we learn to yield to the process of change. 

While spending time in the secret place, God has taught me about how to live a victorious life, how to love, and walk in peace and forgiveness. I trust you will be encouraged and inspired by something I shared. I hope you will take time to leave a comment, so that I know that you've stopped by.  May God increase your prayer life to the point that your life is totally and completely transformed for His glory! Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment