Why September 24th is Special

September 24th is a very special day in my family because it is my one and only daughter's birthday.  My heart overflows with thanksgiving to God as I witness His faithfulness Emonne's life.  Looking back over the years, I'm in awe of the handiwork of the Lord, and how He has transformed Emonne into a beautiful vessel, fit for His use.  She is a true woman of God in every sense of the word.  

Often times I find myself just enjoying the seemingly small things in life like watching Emonne prepare dinner for her husband, or giving her four month old daughter Grace a bath.  Sure I could be spending that time being much more productive, but I've learned to stop and take time to enjoy God's blessings along the way.    

It was just three years ago when I wondered if I would ever smile again.  At the time Emonne was away in college, completing her junior year at Oral Roberts University when I received a phone call from her that no parent ever wants to receive.  I hope you'll take a few minutes to listen as she shares her powerful testimony.  

You'll be glad you did as you witness the power of prayer.  Thank you for taking the time to join me in celebrating Emonne's 25th birthday. 


Blessings,


Kathy

   

No comments:

Post a Comment